CASE STUDY SERIES:
Enhancing stakeholder engagement through collaboration
One of the largest physician medical associations was seeking a way to provide resources to members who showed interest and those working in the healthcare innovation space. Goals included:
- Offer resources to physicians to explore careers in healthcare innovation
- Connect physicians with similar interests to share best practices
- Provide physicians with career, consulting, and other opportunities by connecting them with companies who could benefit from their expertise (eg, biotech, medical device, digital health)
Medstro®, a leading online community for medicine and healthcare, provided solutions to achieve these goals. Medstro® tailored the platform to include:
- A shareable newsfeed for members to post about upcoming events and discussions, new resources, new members, and other relevant topics
- An interactive member directory where physicians could connect with peers, entrepreneurs, and companies
- Discussion forums where invited experts discuss and debate relevant topics
- A modified jobs page where companies can post job openings, consulting engagements, surveys, and other opportunities that physician-members may be interested in pursuing
Using the Medstro® online community software platform, this organization achieved and exceeded key performance indicators. Tremendous growth resulted over the past few years, including:
- Twice as many physician-members
- Four times as many innovation companies
- Five times as many entrepreneurs
The Medstro® online community platform continues to exceed the expectations of professional healthcare organizations: pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech companies; healthcare publishing; and media companies. When your organization is looking for ways to create customer/member engagement, organizational resources, or thought-leader access, think of Medstro® first.
INNOVATION AND CHALLENGES
The Medstro® Online Challenge platform enables the crowdsourcing of innovative ideas either internally or publicly with an open call for submissions to a global audience. Our platform seamlessly manages submissions, judging, feedback, and crowd-voting. Our platform is used by some of the most respected medical companies, hospital systems, and associations in the world.
Recent Case Studies
Case Study INNOVATION CHALLENGE CASE STUDY:Connected patient challengeOPPORTUNITY One of the world’s largest medical device companies wanted to support a contest that would encourage digital health innovators to develop solutions for connecting sensors and devices...